TNT is one of the most popular television networks in the United States. It has an enormous selection of top-tier entertainment, including Marvel Studios and Warner Bros. blockbusters, sporting events, and entire TV seasons.
Anyone attempting to watch TNT live from outside the United States will be met with an error message. This is due to geo-restrictions imposed by the network.
All you need is a VPN to get around the problem. This will allow you to change your IP address and make your device appear to be in the United States. You can watch TNT live without cable from anywhere in the world if you follow the advice in this article.
Let’s get started with a quick tutorial on how to use a VPN to bypass geo-restrictions and access everything TNT has to offer.
What to Look for When Choosing a TNT VPN
Here are some tips for watching TNT in Turkmenistan using the most dependable VPN service:
Fast Speed: The most important factor to consider when choosing a PN is that it provides fast connection speeds so that you can stream TNT and other OTT platforms in HD quality without lag.
VPN Servers: A good VPN service provider should have servers in the United States. In addition, the VPN service provider should be able to unblock TNT. NordVPN and ExpressVPN are two providers that allow Turkmen users to access TNT.
Unrestricted Bandwidth: Good VPN providers offer unlimited bandwidth, allowing you to watch your favorite shows without restriction.
Customer Support: Other characteristics of suitable VPN providers include strict security and privacy configurations, affordability, ad-blocking capability, accessibility on multiple devices, fast connection and 24/7 customer support.
NordVPN is a reputable VPN tool that provides dependable and high-quality services. You have access to over 5400 servers in strategic locations around the world.
You also have safe and secure access to servers in the United States. You can easily bypass TNT’s geo-block checks with NordVPN and gain full access to content.
Your connections are routed through their servers, which are encrypted with 256-bit encryption, providing comprehensive security measures.
This protects your connection from ISP detection and government trackers.
Furthermore, with its stealth mode, this Tefincom & Co., S.A. service conceals your IP address from TNT systems, allowing you to browse completely anonymously.
NordVPN’s plan, on the other hand, starts at $3.49 per month, billed annually, and you can also pay in bitcoin for added security.
ExpressVPN currently operates over 3,000 servers in 94 countries, including the United States. Furthermore, with consistent, high-speed connections and unlimited bandwidth, you’ll be able to stream without lag or buffering. In addition to unblocking TNT, ExpressVPN allows you to access platforms such as Netflix US and Hulu, which means there are few restrictions on what you can watch while travelling.
To keep your activities safe from prying eyes, this VPN employs 256-bit encryption and protection against DNS, IPv6, and WebRTC leaks. There’s also a kill switch (called a “Network Lock”) that prevents all data transfer if you lose your VPN connection unexpectedly. This service allows you to sign up almost completely anonymously using Bitcoin, but this is optional because ExpressVPN does not log any information that could be used to identify you. If you have any issues, you can contact customer service via live chat 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
ExpressVPN has apps for Linux, Windows, MacOS, iOS, and Android. There’s also custom firmware to make installing ExpressVPN on your router easier.
CyberGhost has a decent network of 1.000 servers that is fast enough for flawless HD sports streaming, and its cross-platform VPN software is simple to use. CyberGhost VPN, based in Romania, has a strong pro-privacy culture and keeps no logs, not even connection metadata.
Despite its simplicity, CyberGhost is extremely secure, with OpenVPN, 256-bit AES encryption, DNS and IPv6 leak protection, a kill switch, malware protection, and an ad blocker.
A single license allows for 5 concurrent connections while providing one of the most affordable pricing tiers on the market – $12/month, $72/year, and $84/2 years.
Where to Watch TNT Outside the United States Without a Cable Subscription
To watch TNT outside of the United States without a cable subscription, you must use a streaming service in conjunction with a streaming device. Sling TV, Hulu + Live TV, and YouTube TV are some of the streaming services that allow you to watch TNT. You can watch these streaming services on the following devices:
- Android devices
- iOS devices
- Amazon Firestick
- Operating systems like Windows, Linux and Mac
How to Get TNT on Android Devices Outside the United States
Here’s how to get TNT on Android devices outside the United States:
- Subscribe to a VPN service from the official website (preferably NordVPN) and download the app from the Google Play Store.
- Use the VPN to connect to a server in the United States.
- Open Google Play Store and tap the 3-bar in the upper right corner.
- Select the United States as your country under the “Account” section.
- Download one of the streaming services to which you have subscribed, such as Sling TV, YouTube TV, or Hulu + Live TV.
- Sign-in to your preferred streaming service app with your credentials and search for “TNT channel.”
- Enjoy watching TNT Network outside of the United States.
How to Watch TNT on iOS Devices Outside the United States
To watch TNT outside the United States on an iOS device, change your region to the United States in the App Store and download a streaming service app. Here’s how to go about it:
- Sign up for a VPN service (we recommend NordVPN) and download its app from the App Store.
- Use the VPN to connect to a server in the United States.
- Open your downloaded streaming service app, such as Sling TV, Hulu + Live TV, or YouTube TV.
- Log in with your subscribed credentials and start watching TNT Channel outside of the United States.
How to Use an Amazon Firestick to Watch TV
To watch TNT outside of the United States on an Amazon Firestick or Fire TV, follow these steps:
- Sign up for a VPN service (preferably NordVPN) and install its app on your Firestick or Fire TV device.
- After installation, launch the VPN app and connect to a US server to change your location.
- Now, on your Firestick or Fire TV device, navigate to the downloaded streaming service app, such as Sling TV, Hulu+ Live TV, or YouTube TV.
- Sign in with your subscriber credentials and enjoy watching TNT outside of the United States.
How to Stream TNT on Windows, Linux, and Mac
To watch TNT online outside the United States on your Windows, Linux, or Mac computer, follow these steps:
- Sign up for a VPN service (preferably NordVPN) and install the app on your device.
- After installation, use the VPN to connect to a server in the United States.
- Go to the website or app of your chosen streaming service, such as Sling TV, Hulu + Live TV or YouTube TV.
- Enter your login information and search for “TNT channel.”
- Enjoy watching TNT Live outside of the United States.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Exactly Is TNT?
TNT is a movie, TV show, and sports content streaming app. Install TNT to gain access to TNT original shows, as well as old and new movies and TV shows that may not be available through other streaming apps.
Is TNT a free service?
The TNT app is free to download and install on your Firestick. To stream TNT content and use the app’s exclusive features, you must have an active TV service plan.
Is TNT streaming ad-free?
When using the TNT app to stream, you will not see any advertisements.
Is TNT Installation Risky?
Yes, installing TNT on your Firestick is safe because it is an official and legal app available on the Amazon app store.
It’s not surprising that people all over the world want to watch TNT because it has such great programming. The best way to circumvent geo-restrictions and stream TNT outside the US is to get the best VPN for TNT outside the US. Whether you travel frequently for work, live abroad full-time, or are simply on vacation, your TNT connection will remain operational.
VPNs conceal your online activity while also changing your IP address to fool streaming sites into thinking you are in a different location. A premium VPN, such as NordVPN, protects you and your data from cybercriminals and ISPs.