A free internet streaming catch-up television service is called DR TV. You can watch a variety of fantastic content there for free without having to pay anything. Bridge, Legacy, The Rain, and other shows are included.
The geo-restricted nature of this service is the only issue. Fortunately, we are able to use a VPN to get around these geo-restrictions and watch DR TV in Ireland or anywhere else in the world.
The following error message will show up on your screen, though, if you try to access DR TV without a VPN.
You are not in Denmark, as we can see. As a result, DRTV’s content will be constrained. This is due to DR’s lack of content display rights.
Here, we’ll demonstrate how to get around these geo-restrictions and unblock DR TV using some of the tried-and-true VPNs listed below.
How to use a VPN to watch DR TV outside of Denmark
In Denmark, it’s easy to obtain an IP address using a VPN. As a result, you can watch your preferred TV shows with ease while working or on vacation.
Here’s how to use a VPN to watch DR TV outside of Denmark:
- For DR TV, choose a VPN. Because NordVPN has lightning-fast servers in Denmark that support DR TV, we suggest it.
- Download the app and sign up for a VPN.
- Log in by downloading the VPN app.
- To obtain a Danish IP address, click connect on the list of servers in Denmark.
- To keep DR TV from finding out who and where you are, clear your cookies.
- To stream, visit the DR TV website.
For obtaining online privacy, NordVPN is excellent. You can stream DR TV on any device using the service’s apps for all platforms. Additionally, it allows for six simultaneous connections, allowing you to use the VPN simultaneously across all of your devices.
In 59 countries, Nord has servers. This includes more than 70 servers in Denmark, including IP addresses for HD DT TV streaming from Copenhagen. When NordVPN was tested, we discovered that its network offered extremely fast speeds. For example, we had no problems with gaming, streaming, or torrenting.
Additionally, Nord collaborates with numerous other well-known services, including Hulu, HBO Max, Prime Video, and iPlayer. Additionally, we appreciate that you can use or set up this VPN with the help of 24/7 live chat support.
Finally, this VPN’s no logs policy guarantees that nothing you do while connected is ever recorded. Additionally, it is one of the few VPNs with Tor over VPN, obfuscated servers, DNS leak protection, and kill switches. Best of all, the 30-day money-back guarantee allows you to test it risk-free.
Due to ExpressVPN’s outstanding performance in all of our tests, it is the best VPN for DR TV in the US. This Danish channel is simple to access in the US thanks to its amazing unblocking capabilities.
In 94 countries, it boasts a network of over 3000 servers, including numerous Danish server locations. After connecting to ExpressVPN’s Denmark server, we could watch Sherwood on DR TV.
In addition to DR TV, ExpressVPN was available on US Netflix, HBO Max, Hulu, Sky Sports, and BBC iPlayer. ExpressVPN is the best VPN for Danish streaming sites because it allows access to your other favorite websites as well, including TV2 Play, HBO Nordic, and Viaplay.
There are numerous platforms that ExpressVPN can be used on. Even routers and gaming consoles can be set up with ExpressVPN’s MediaStreamer. ExpressVPN is also compatible with Chrome, Edge, Windows, Linux, iOS, and Android. Simply put, ExpressVPN has apps specifically for any device you can think of!
In addition to offering all the standard features of the best VPNs, this premium VPN service also goes above and beyond to guarantee the online anonymity of its users. A network lock kill switch and zero-logging policy are available for security.
What gadgets work outside of Denmark with DR TV?
With the aid of a VPN, DR TV is one of the top streaming services available outside of Denmark. The devices that you can use to watch DRTV outside of Denmark are listed below.
- Smart TV
- Raspberry Pi
How to Use Kodi to Watch DR TV Outside of Denmark
- On your Kodi device, install NordVPN.
- Connect to the Denmark server by signing in.
- Enter the Add-Ons submenu from the main menu.
- Select the icon for package installer.
- Select the option “Install from repository” by clicking on it.
- You must now visit the Kodi Add-on Repository.
- Visit Video Add-Ons.
- Install DR TV by pressing it from the list.
- Kodi will eventually display the DR TV add-on enabled notification to you.
- Return to your Kodi home screen once it has done so.
- Select the Kodi addons option.
- Go to Video Add-Ons right away.
- To watch DR TV outside of Denmark, click here to access the Kodi addon.
Android DR TV Watching Guide
The procedure for watching DR TV on Android devices is as follows:
- On your Android device, install NordVPN.
- Connect to the Denmark server by signing in.
- Sign-in to a new Google account that you have created.
- With that new ID, go to the Play Store.
- Install the DR TV app on your smartphone or smart TV by doing a search for it.
- Outside of Denmark, sign up and begin watching DR TV on Android.
iOS DR TV Watching Guide
On iOS devices, you can watch DR TV as follows:
- Install NordVPN on your iOS device first.
- From the list, connect to the Danish server.
- Change the “Country and Region” on your Apple ID by going to Settings.
- Now, look for the DR TV app in the App Store.
- Install it and watch DR TV outside of Denmark on iOS.
We hope that by the time you’ve finished reading this DR TV guide, you are familiar with how to watch it outside of Denmark and have a basic understanding of the well-liked programs. Just remember that you can only watch DR TV with a high-end VPN provider like NordVPN.