Molotov TV is a streaming service akin to Hulu or Netflix in the United States. On its platform, it provides a selection of free and paid entertainment. However, it, like Hulu, uses a phenomena known as geo-blocks. This inhibits users outside of France (the company’s headquarters) and the European Union in general from viewing Molotov TV material.
Furthermore, Internet Service Providers (ISPs) may limit your streaming to discourage large bandwidth usage. Finally, when you stream on services like Molotov TV, you expose yourself to a variety of security risks.
A VPN (Virtual Private Network) can be useful in any of the scenarios listed above. As a result, in this article, we present our top 2 VPN options for usage with Molotov TV.
How to Setup a VPN in 6 Easy Steps
Is this your first time downloading a VPN? We’ve got your back. Here’s how to set up a VPN in six easy steps!
- Register with a trustworthy VPN provider and establish an account. We recommend NordVPN for Molotov TV viewing. This company has servers located around the EU and provides excellent speeds and connectivity for streaming video.
- Get the VPN programme. Once on the VPN’s website, follow the on-screen instructions to download the programme.
- Set up the VPN programme. Follow the directions on the screen from your device’s installation procedure.
- Use the credentials you generated during registration to log in to your new account.
- Select a server to reroute your IP address to. Because Molotov TV is prohibited outside the EU, you must select a server in the European Union. If you’re seeking for French channels in particular, a server in Paris is an excellent option.
- Enable the VPN. Wait a few seconds to ensure that the VPN is connected and operational. You’ll get a message from NordVPN saying you’re “Protected.”
NordVPN is an excellent solution for gaining access to services in the EU. It can circumvent geographical restrictions on almost all EU online video providers, including Netflix France and Netflix Germany. This VPN is offered at a reasonable rate, and the firm offers a number of special specials throughout the year to further reduce the cost of maintaining the service.
NordVPN has applications for Windows, Mac OS X, macOS, Android, and iOS. You may manually configure the VPN on Linux, Blackberry, Raspberry Pi, and compatible routers using the website’s extensive guidelines. NordVPN also provides a browser extension that operates apart from the app. This can be installed on Chrome and Firefox browsers.
NordVPN operates over 5,500 servers in 59 countries worldwide, including 170 in France for Molotov TV access. The amount of servers in a place is significant since some servers may get overcrowded during peak hours, causing your connection to lag. The app’s server list displays the Ping round-trip time from your location as well as the server load, allowing you to make an informed decision about which server to connect to. The app’s primary screen displays a globe map with a marking in each region where NordVPN operates servers.
The customer service team may be reached via a live chat bubble on the website. This live support desk, however, is not always staffed. You may also submit a support request using the NordVPN website’s form or send an email to the help desk team. The professionals are extremely quick to reply.
CyberGhost is an excellent VPN for streaming, with both dedicated streaming profiles and streaming-optimized servers. It’s quite simple to use; one touch is all that’s required to connect to the best server for viewing Molotov TV, and there are over 300 servers in France to pick from.
CyberGhost has a stellar reputation for security and privacy. To remove cyber risks, military-grade encryption works in tandem with built-in virus, ad, and tracking blocks. You may secure up to 7 devices at the same time.
Not only does CyberGhost provide a hefty 45-day money-back guarantee, but you can also check out the service for free for 24 hours.
How To Open A Molotov TV Account Beyond
You may now proceed to register your free account if you have a VPN subscription. What you must do is as follows:
- To begin, connect to a French server through VPN
- Go to https://www.molotov.tv/
- Click “Créer un Compte” at the upper right of the screen
- Now, select the platform with which you wish to register. You may also use your email (recommended)
- Submit the needed information and click S’inscrire
- You now have access to Molotov TV