Kayo Sports is one of Australia’s most popular streaming platforms. Because it covers all major sports and international events, the online streaming service is extremely popular in Australia.
If you’re wondering if kayo sports are available outside of Australia, the short answer is no, but there’s always a workaround. You can change your IP address to an Australian one and watch your favorite sports league from anywhere in the world by using a Kayo Sports VPN.
Keep in mind that you’ll need a VPN with fast servers in Australia to unblock this popular streaming platform. We all want to see our favorite team annihilate their opponent in high quality and without buffering. As a result, we created this guide to the top three Kayo Sports VPN services.
How to Connect to a VPN with Kayo Sports
Streaming Kayo Sports from Australia and around the world is simple. To get started, follow these steps.
Here’s how to connect a VPN to Kayo Sports:
- Sign up for NordVPN, our top recommendation for Kayo Sports VPN.
- Go to the website of your VPN provider and download the app for your device.
- Connect to an Australian VPN server to obtain an Australian IP address.
- Launch the Kayo Sports app or go to the website and begin watching.
- Clear your cookies and browser cache and try again if your connection is unstable or you encounter an error.
NordVPN has over 5000 servers worldwide, including a sizable number in Australia and nearly 60 other countries. This ensures that you can access Kayo Sports from any device, anywhere on the planet. You can use NordVPN on up to six devices at the same time, including Windows, iOS, macOS, Android, TVs, game consoles, Linux, and routers.
Aside from Kayo Sports, NordVPN allows you to easily access Netflix US, HBO Max, Disney Plus, and Prime Video without worrying about geo-restrictions. Its security offering is also not bad, with a malware blocker, DNS leak protection, military-grade encryption, and a network kill switch built in. Because the provider does not keep logs, you can be confident that your privacy is protected.
Live chat support is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and there is a 30-day money-back guarantee.
ExpressVPN is the best Kayo sports VPN. It provides super-fast servers in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, and Sydney, as well as servers in 93 other countries, allowing you to stream in HD and 4K resolutions.
ExpressVPN is an exceptional provider in every way. It has apps for all major platforms, so you can use the VPN on any of your devices. It also allows users to connect 5 devices at the same time with a single account. This makes it ideal for families who want to use it at home as well as at work or while using public Wi-Fi.
ExpressVPN is known for its lightning-fast speeds, making it ideal for streaming. It has several Australian servers and will work to unblock Kayo Sports, Ten Network, Network Nine, Seven, and any other local Australian services such as internet banking.
ExpressVPN is a no-logs provider, which means that your online activities will be completely private. It also uses strong OpenVPN encryption and has a kill switch to ensure that you can always torrent safely. Kayo Sports HD streaming is simple thanks to this VPN’s Tier-1 servers. This service can also unblock Hulu, 24 international Netflix catalogs, BBC iPlayer, and whatever else you want to watch.
SurfShark is a low-cost VPN that allows you to access Kayo Sports in the UK. Surfshark is available for GB£ 1.92/month (US$ 2.30/month) – 82% Off on 2 Years Plan + 30 Days Risk-Free Guarantee. It has over 3200 servers in over 160 locations across 65 countries.
It has five servers in Australia, located in Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Sydney, and all of them are protected by AES 256-bit encryption.
Surfshark is effective at unblocking numerous streaming services, including Sling TV, Vudu, Peacock TV, ATRESplayer, Zee5 in the UK, HBO Max, TV Land in the UK, and many others.
Devices that work with Kayo Sports outside of Australia
Kayo Sports works with the following devices:
- Android TV
- Apple TV
How to Watch Kayo Sports on Android Outside of Australia?
- Launch the NordVPN app and enter your credentials.
- Connect to an Australian server.
- Create a new Google account and log in.
- In the Play Store, look for the Kayo Sports app.
- Install it and create a free account.
- You have successfully installed Kayo Sports on your Android device.
How to Get Kayo Sports on iOS Devices Outside of Australia?
- First, in Settings > Network, change your Apple ID region to Australia.
- Launch NordVPN from your iOS device.
- Connect to an Australian server.
- Go to the Apple App Store and look for Kayo Sports.
- Download the app and sign-in to your account to watch your favorite shows.
How to Watch Kayo Sports on Roku Outside of Australia?
- Download, install, and sign in to NordVPN.
- Connect it to your Wi-Fi router and a server in Australia.
- Connect your Roku stick to your smart TV via the HDMI port.
- Turn on your device and go to the Roku home screen, then select Kayo Sports.
How can I get Kayo Sports on PS3/PS4 outside of Australia?
- Navigate to the TV/Video Services category.
- Look for “Kayo Sports” in the list of alternatives.
- From the drop-down menu, select “Get.”
- Kayo Sports has now been added to your list of “My Channels.”
How can I watch Kayo Sports on Xbox outside of Australia?
- Purchase a premium VPN service, such as NordVPN.
- Connect to the Australian server.
- Select “My games and apps” from the Xbox menu.
- In the “Xbox Store,” look for “Kayo Sports.”
- You’re done! Select the “Install” option.
How to Stream Kayo Sports on Kodi Outside of Australia?
- Download and install NordVPN on your device, then sign in.
- Sign-in to your VPN with your Kodi device.
- Install the VPN software on your computer, save it to a USB stick, and then connect it to your Kodi device.
- Navigate to Settings, System Settings, and Add-ons on your Kodi device.
- Turn on Unknown Sources.
- Install the VPN app on your Kodi device and connect to an Australian server.
- Turn on your TV and navigate to Kodi’s home screen.
- Finally, install the Kayo Sports Kodi add-on to begin watching.
How to Install Kayo Sports on Firestick Outside of Australia?
- Turn on your FireStick device and navigate to Search.
- Navigate to Unknown Sources and install NordVPN, then connect to any Australia server.
- Type in ‘Kayo Sports’ and press enter.
- The search results will show the ‘Kayo Sports app for Fire TV Stick.’
- After you click ‘Get,’ the app will be downloaded.
- After installing the Kayo Sports app, launch it.
- Launch the Kayo Sports app and sign up/log in using your existing credentials.
- You can now watch Kayo Sports on Firestick outside of Australia.
How do I watch Kayo Sports on Apple TV outside of Australia?
Because Apple TV lacks dedicated VPN software, you’ll need to install the NordVPN app to watch Kayo Sports outside of Australia. So, follow the steps below to install Media Streamer and watch Kayo Sports outside of Australia on Apple TV:
- Go to the NordVPN DNS Setting page to automatically register your IP address.
- Get your dedicated IP address by going to the Setup page on your Apple TV and then to the Settings menu.
- Select Network, followed by your wireless connection.
- Scroll down and click ‘Configure DNS’ to change the settings.
- Click ‘Manual,’ and enter the IP addresses you created earlier.
- Restart your Apple TV and then download and install the Kayo Sports app. Open and begin watching!
How can I watch Kayo Sports on Smart TV outside of Australia?
- Get and install a high-quality VPN. NordVPN comes highly recommended by us.
- Log in to your Wi-Fi router’s admin panel and connect to an Australia-based server.
- Add it to your VPN network.
- Install the Kayo Sports app on your smart TV and sign up for a free account to begin watching.
How can I watch Kayo Sports on my PC outside of Australia?
- Install NordVPN on your computer.
- Connect to a server in Australia.
- Next, go to the Kayo Sports website and create an account or log in.
- If you still can’t watch Kayo Sports outside of Australia, clear your cookies and cache and re-login.
What Live Channels Can I Watch on Kayo?
Kayo has worked with popular Australian sports channels such as ESPN, FOX Sports, and others. As a result, when you subscribe to the Kayo Live channel plan, you will gain free access to a variety of Kayo Sports channels, including the following:
- ESPN 2
- Fox Sports News
- FOX 501
- FOX 502
- FOX 504
- BeIN Sports 1
- FOX Sports 506
- BeIN Sports 2
- BeIN Sports 3
- FOX Sports More +
What Is Available on Kayo Sports?
If you enjoy sports, you will enjoy Kayo because it allows you to watch almost all international sporting events online. Here are some of the sports you can watch live on Kayo:
- Formula 1
- Rugby Union
- Ice Hockey
- Super League Triathlon
- Acrobatics World Cups
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible to watch Kayo Sports for free?
Kayo sport cannot be watched for free all of the time. However, you can only use it for 14 days during the free trial period before you must purchase one of the Kayo sports subscription plans.
Is Kayo Sports available in the United States?
Yes, this app works in the United States, but you must connect to the best VPN for kayo sports in order to watch Australian shows from the United States.
Is there a free VPN that supports Kayo Sports?
No, there are many free Kayo sports VPNs available, but they do not allow you to access Kayo Sports. If you want to try out this app for free, sign up for a free trial of the VPN mentioned above.
Which VPN Provider Should I Use for Kayo Sports?
In this article, we have suggested the best VPN for Kayo sports. These can be an excellent option for watching Australian sports from anywhere in the world.
Kayo Sports is the best live and recorded sports streaming platform. However, due to geo-restrictions and licensing policies, watching Kayo Sports outside of Australia will necessitate the use of a premium VPN.
To ensure that you never miss out on your favorite sporting events, invest in a premium VPN like NordVPN, which offers incredible speed, a diverse range of servers, 24/7 customer support, a 30-day money-back guarantee, and next-generation features. Kayo Sports is compatible with a wide range of devices. If you are a US citizen or live in the UK, you can watch Kayo Sports in USA and Kayo Sports in UK.
It is a must-have streaming platform for sports fans. Kayo Sports also provides a free trial, and you can cancel your subscription before the trial period ends without paying for the service.
As a result, if you live or travel outside of Australia, you will miss the sporting event but can easily watch Kayo Sports outside of Australia.