CNBC fans residing outside the United States may be curious. Is CNBC available outside of the United States? Unfortunately, CNBC is not available outside of the United States. This streaming platform is geo-restricted and may only be accessed from the United States.
However, with a premium VPN such as NordVPN, you may easily access CNBC content from outside the United States.
CNBC is an American television cable channel owned by NBCUniversal News Group. It includes shows like Black Bird, Alone, and The Boys.
Unfortunately, because to content-rights agreements, you cannot see all of these wonderful CNBC series and movies outside of the United States. A VPN, on the other hand, allows you to connect to a server in the United States, allowing you to access CNBC’s huge content collection.
So, instead of asking how to watch CNBC outside of the United States, follow our simple guide to watching shows and the newest news on the CNCB streaming site!
How to Use a VPN with CNBC
Setting up a VPN to watch CNBC from overseas is more easier than you would imagine. Simply follow the steps below and you’ll be viewing CNBC in no time.
Here’s how to use a VPN to watch CNBC live online from anywhere in the world:
- First, sign up for a VPN service that can unblock CNBC from anywhere in the world. NordVPN comes highly recommended.
- From your device, download the proper VPN programme.
- Launch your VPN programme, log in with your credentials, and then choose a server in the United States to obtain a US IP address (so it appears as if you are watching CNBC from back home).
- Wait for the connection to be established before proceeding. Simply connect in with your cable provider (or one of the streaming providers mentioned later in this article) and start streaming.
- If the problem persists, try emptying your browser’s cache and refreshing the page.
NordVPN is the world’s most popular VPN service. It’s simple to see why. It is a sophisticated application that quickly connects you to a huge network of VPN servers (more on that later). This is due to NordVPN’s hiring of a full-time technical team (to monitor its servers’ connections with prominent TV streaming services) and aggressive investment in its IP address network in important places. It’s also worth noting that NordVPN was a pioneer in the development of Nordlynx technology.
Nordlynx is created using WireGuard, a revolutionary VPN tunnelling technology that outperforms current standards (OpenVPN and IPSec). According to NordVPN, the advantages include much quicker transfer rates when connected to a VPN. Another benefit of Nord VPN is that it unblocks specific streaming services such as YouTube TV outside the United States, Sling TV outside the United States, HBO Max outside the United States, and many others.
Surfshark entered the VPN market in 2019 with one of the most user-friendly bundles we’ve seen. They only provide top-tier privacy features, such as OpenVPN, IKEv2/IPSec, and WireGuard tunnelling with 256-AES-GCM encryption; a kill switch; no logging; and IP, DNS, and even WebRTC leak prevention. Connect to over 3200 servers in 65 countries, with static IPs and multi-hop encryption available in the United States and many other countries.
Surfshark, on the other hand, has been drawing attention for how it “simply works” to unblock streaming services such as CNBC, Hulu, and even Netflix. Each server has built-in smart DNS technology as well as the ability to implement obfuscation-confounding proxy blockers typically used by large websites.
Did we mention Surfshark is inexpensive? And, owing to unlimited simultaneous connections, you can get even more value out of your membership by securing all of your devices as well as those of friends and family with a single subscription.
ExpressVPN is an excellent solution for watching not only CNBC but any other channel that is geographically restricted. It provides outstanding VPN clients and platform support. You may connect to over a thousand servers in over 90 countries, including, of course, the United States. ExpressVPN provides a diverse variety of servers in several cities in that region. ExpressVPN is quick and dependable, and it employs strong encryption to keep your data safe. It does not maintain any logs that might compromise your privacy.
How to stream CNBC on Android outside of the United States of America?
Simply follow these instructions to watch CNBC outside of the United States on Android devices:
- Install a VPN (NordVPN works best).
- Select a US server from the server list and connect.
- Launch the Google Play app on your Android smartphone.
- Select the profile icon.
- Select Settings > General > Account and device preferences > Country and profiles from the menu.
- From the list, select the United States.
- Follow the on-screen directions to add a payment method for that country.
- Once your account region has been updated, look for and install the CNBC app on your Android smartphone using the search box.
- Log in to your CNBC account and see any material from outside the United States.
How can I watch CNBC on an iOS device outside of the United States of America?
To view CNBC outside of the United States on an iOS device, follow these steps:
- Set up a reliable VPN (I recommend NordVPN).
- Check the server list and connect to a server in the United States.
- On your iOS device, launch the Settings app.
- Tap on your name, followed by Media & Purchases.
- Then, select View Account. You may be requested to check in to your account at this point.
- Then, select the Country/Region option.
- Select the option to Change Country or Region.
- Scroll down and select the United States as your new nation or area, after which you must agree to the terms and conditions.
- Press the Agree option in the top right-hand corner, then tap it again to confirm.
- Finally, choose a payment option and input your new payment and billing details. Then, press the Next button.
- After you’ve updated your area, go to the Apple App Store and search for the CNBC app.
- Install the CNBC app on your iOS device to begin viewing CNBC from outside the United States.
Other Ways to Watch CNBC Outside of the United States of America
Instead than signing up for a CNBC membership, you may watch CNBC through other streaming options. Let’s look at a few of these streaming providers.
FuboTV allows you to watch CNBC
A Fubo TV subscription includes access to over 100 channels, including CNBC.
Its monthly membership fees range from $33 to $64.99, depending on the subscription package.
Provides a one-month free trial to see whether or not the service is worth your time.
YouTube TV allows you to watch CNBC
YouTube TV has over 85 channels, including CNBC.
These channels are available for streaming on PC, Mac, iOS, Android, Play Station, Xbox, and a variety of other devices.
It is unavailable in several countries. As a result, you will need to connect to it using a virtual private network.
Hulu Live TV allows you to watch CNBC
Hulu Live TV provides access to 65+ streaming channels, including CNBC.
Other popular networks available with this subscription include ABC, SYFY, Adult Swim and more.
Hulu Live TV membership costs $5.99 per month with a 7-day free trial.